Friday, February 27, 2009

TRC 214 and XXXHolic 174

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!

I can't believe it! Syaoran finally caught Sakura's hand. Actually, I thought that he didn't managed to catch her hand in the previous chapter.

When he caught her hand, many things raced through my mind:
-Would everyone's past and future change?
-If it changes, what would happen, would the whole story be replay, in a different way?
-But then it's impossible, 'coz I heard that CLAMP would be ending the whole story soon.
-If FWR knew that if Syaoran caught Sakura's hand and Sakura won't die as he wished, why would he let Syaoran catch her hand?

And then the next page of the chapter popped all of my thought bubbles above. FWR had a motive for helping Syaoran reverse time. Should have known that he aint that goody-goody guy.

Who did FWR wants to revive? I visited chibiyuuto and there are many speculations. Most of them think them YUUKO is the lucky person that FWR wants to revive. As for me, I try not to think to much, in case my brain got fried like those guys...

I've been wondering, could the next chapter be about the tube part? I really hope it is!!!

And Yuuko, what's happening to her? I got the impression that she had a heart attack...





As for XXXHolic, it seemed like everything's peace and quiet, compared to the climatic TRC. Such a contrast.

I'm getting kinda impatient. When could Watanuki finish his job w/ the weird cooking lady?

Hurry up, weird cooking lady! Hurry up and taste your own food so that I wouldn't need to see you again! (Do I sound mean?)




Kyaaaaaaaaa! I can't wait! I can't wait! I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment