Friday, February 27, 2009

Looking Back at My Performance during Penilaian 1

The most memorable test is PHYSICS.

The hardest.

The most brain-frying.

The most hated subject I've ever faced, besides maths.

There's number everywhere in the paper!!!

Instead of blaming myself, I blame the teacher who prepared the questions (I forgot who he is), 'coz everyone thinks it's hard. The most annoying part during the test, is that I DID NOT SEE THE CORRECTIONS ON THE BLACKBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Because of that, I lost so many marks T_T

I think I'm starting to detest physics... It had carved a deep scar in my brain...

Nvm, I've already prepared myself for the worst results I've ever had. Well, it's not the worst, 'coz I got "0" for PJK, but it's not my fault either.

Plus, the EVIL & CRUEL ticker timer!(said in an evil tone) It's confusing, it's irritating, and it's starting to make me insane!




Every cloud has a silver lining. After every storm, there would be sunshine. (not sure such proverb exist)

Even though I did bad in Physics, I'm still not depressed.

I SCORED 92% IN BIO!!! THE HIGHEST IN MY CLASS!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHA...

I'm gonna treat myself to an ice-cream, ^_^ (can't stop smiling).


The subject that I think I'm cursed, maths (inclusive of add maths).

It was relatively easy, except for the 8th question. I thought I might have the chance to get 100%, but I was wrong. Everytime I thought I would get 100, I get >100.

So weird, right? I felt as if someone had jinx me, so that I wouldn't full marks in Maths. I can't believe such evil person exist!

Or maybe it's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment